Hello everyone and welcome to my build, this is as you see my finished product and although I have built this thing 2 months ago I only finished it today by adding the CPU fan and made some final finishing touches on cable management (more on that later.
What made me want to build something that costed so much with such little experience? its because I spend 10 hours a day on a computer either gaming or learning about computers and such, what are my thoughts on the parts that I picked? here is a finished list that I took for what I thought about everything:
1) CPU: I have never seen something so fast, I havent seen it slow down once and I forgot that windows not responding exists anymore, installing it was easy and was worth every penny (also I think I got a good CPU as it does not heat very much and I even tried OC'ing it to 4.5 and it worked but I didn't want to risk shorter life span)
2) CPU Cooler: this thing was kind of hard to install and I had to re-install it because the x bracket and the heat sink wouldn't align and the CPU had bad temps because the cooler wasn't sitting properly, but now its fixed and im thankful!
3) Motherboard: sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life, it makes you feel amazing just to touch that thing although the installation to the case was a bit of a pain and DO NOT get this motherboard for the 400r or the 500r if you want to get your front usb 3.0 to work because the way the case is made is not compatible for the usb connector to plug in!
4) Memory: Nothing special, works well.
5) SSD: This is so nice and boots up my whole comp in under 10 seconds!
6) HDD: Nothing special, works well.
7) Video Card: this card is the most fitting thing to go with the motherboard other then a 780ti and it is unstoppable, please note that I used to play games on a prebuilt PC that had integrated graphics!
8) Case: amazing case other then the fact that my motherboard is alittle incompatible with it (what I mean is the case is goes inward in the spot where the motherboard is supposed to go which makes putting in the front usb 3.0 connectors impossible!
9) PSU: this beast needs to feed, and this provides more then enough juice for it, only issue is I didnt research much about power supplies and got a NON modular psu which was a pain to cable manage (again Im ocd so it had to be as perfect as possible)!
10) Optical Drive: Nothing special, works well.
So yea that is it friend please commend on what you think and make more PC's :D
|CPU||Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core||$229.99||SuperBiiz|
|CPU Cooler||Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing||$26.75||OutletPC|
|Motherboard||Asus Sabertooth Z87 ATX LGA1150||$182.99||SuperBiiz|
|Memory||Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600||$84.88||OutletPC|
|Storage||Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" SSD||$77.98||OutletPC|
|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM||$51.85||OutletPC|
|Video Card||EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked ACX|
|Case||Corsair 400R ATX Mid Tower||$79.99||Amazon|
|Power Supply||Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V||$97.07||Amazon|
|Optical Drive||Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer||$18.75||OutletPC|
|Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor|
|CPU Clock Rate||4.4GHz|
|CPU Temperature While Idle||30.0° C|
|CPU Temperature Under Load||85.0° C|