This was a cheap build I did for an office. They paid me for the build itself and three months service ($100). They did not inform me that they would need a WiFi adapter until I already started ordering, hence the PCI-E Wireless Card being put in later.
Everything installed nicely and worked out okay. I installed a crack of Windows 7 to test everything and ran it myself for about a week off and on. When they gave me Windows to install, it was a Windows 8 upgrade version, and it worked fine! I hope they won't have any problems with that later on, but it looks like that serial works. I have read about this working for people.
Other than that, this was a fun thing to do and made me a little money for the build I'm thinking of creating for myself.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.