• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Divyang 1 point 1 month ago
AnyOtherWay 1 point 1 month ago

Looks good, but will mention - Since the CPU choice can't overclock, it'd be perfectly fine to stick with the one that comes with the CPU, and mayhaps spend a bit extra and get a B250 motherboard instead of a B150, like this one. Although I'm not sure if that'll actually do much and be worth the price increase though... So it'd be fine if you don't change motherboard.

Divyang 1 point 1 month ago

yeah, and I wanted something quiet as well, maybe the current or noctua low profile. looks dont matter as much, will be living in a dorm so as to protect it from threats I might as well go with a cheap *** looking case, to void off thieves. Also, regarding the mouse, I have a M90 as of now so need the g502 but have a cherry mx blue keyboard that's made here for ~28 bucks ( original just an old looking keyboard). Its tvs gold, if you wanna look for it. gets the job done, will upgrade to a g710 or something like a ducky. Monitor is the same case, currently I have a 1366*768 lcd 25ms response panel. 18" inches in size so yeah, need to upgrade