• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Ricky685123 1 month ago

Msi Z270 gaming M5 £193.98 includes free Intel 256gb 600p m.2 ssd and £25 cash back when your review is published?

Comments Sorted by:

Cicero_ 1 Build 1 point 1 month ago

Yes. That's a very good deal. That's an SSD that rivals the 850 evo and £25 cash back brings it to about £75 as what you're actually paying.

Ricky685123 submitter 1 point 1 month ago

Yes that what I was thinking, problem is I can't seem to find a decent reviews of the board, any suggestions?

It's a great board. The M5 series has always been really good and as far as I know, this one doesn't fail to live up to the standard. An M.2 cooler, great VRM heatsinks and plenty of power phases are just a few of its good features. The M5 is a solid choice.

Ahhrrrgggg, I just can't decide whether to take the plunge with Kaby or wait to see what AMD brings with Zen

Are you getting an i7? If so, the wait for Ryzen could be worth it, as the SR3 will probably have performance around an i7 and will hopefully undercut the price by at least a bit. My personal guess is that the 4 core 8 thread Ryzen CPU will be around $250-280.

No was going with the i5 https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VdtrwV This is what I have so far, I have the case / psu and an Ssd cheap on black fri. I'm itching to get it built - but could patience pay off?

Thanks mate, don't know how I missed that. Seems like if I got the SSD for free plus and extra £25 for a review it would make it a viable option, as Tom's hardware saying it a bit over priced