- First PC build ever
- White/ish build
- 5h build time
- Runs nicely
Sry for the sometimes blurry images
- 12/25/2015 Tried to fix GPU sag but didnt work (Will get PVC Tube to fix the sag)
- 12/28/2015 Fixed the GPU sag with a wooden stick
- 12/28/2015 Got a Wireless Keyboard , Xbox 360 wireless Controller and a TV so i can play games while lying in my bed (Need to get a Steam Link)
- 01/07/2016 Steam Link arrived and i linked it up to my TV via ethernet
- 01/19/2016 Saving up for a Steam Controller
- 01/19/2016 Cleaned the dust filters of my PC and removed the one on top of the case, now my GPU runs 20°C cooler than before since there isnt any air blocked by the filter anymore
- 01/28/2016 Changed the front panel fans to Corsair Air Series SP120 ones
- 06/09/2016 Changed my MSI R9 390x to an MSI 980ti for VR-Games (HTC-Vive)
- 06/12/2016 refunded my 980ti and got a 1070 from MSI
- 07/20/2016 Overclocked my CPU to 4.5 MHz
- 08/01/2016 HDD died
- 08/10/2016 Now got a WD Black instead of the Seagate one i had before
- 10/05/2017 Finally picked up a HTC-Vive
Very fast CPU. It´s a beast.
Keeps my CPU very cool (15°C in Idle). Nice big cooler.
Good thermal paste.
Very nice features and good Interface.
Quite fast RAM will upgrade to 32GB though.
Fast SSD as boot drive.
High quality, sometimes get a bit loud but thats normal for High-Performance HDD i guess.
Really nice card, very low temps.
Nice big case with window.
Actually got the 1000W version of it I know its OP for this setup but well :D
Quiet AND Powerfull
Nice Keyboard with cool looking lighting features