This build was honestly amazing! This was my first ever PC build so I did run into some problems.
- When installing the CPU I was a little shaky so I couldn’t get the arrow to align, but after wiggling it a bit I got it to align.
- I was planning on installing the CPU cooler first, but thankfully I didn’t because if I did I wouldn’t have been able to install my RAM.
- When installing the RAM, one side of the DIMM slots could only lock so I kind of messed up when installing it. So a tip is to push it down on the side that you can’t open then apply pressure on the other side. Don’t be afraid to put a lot of pressure to make sure it clicks because I didn’t apply enough pressure and had to remove and reinstall.
- When installing the IO shield make sure you bend the tiny pieces like on the Ethernet or USB ports so you will be able to plug in your stuff. Ask make sure to remove your PCI-E slot cover first because I scratched my motherboard just a tiny bit because I removed it after I installed the motherboard.
5.. When installing the standoffs on my case make sure you screw it tightly because one of the standoffs came off and was stuck to the screw on my motherboard so I had to remove a lot of stuff.
- Oh yea I forgot to mention the CPU cooler. Do not over tighten and do a cross cross pattern!!!
- PSU installation was easy and everything else was easy, but my cable management was horrible when installing the front panel connectors because I forgot that there were holes in the case near the front panel connectors on the motherboard to insert the connectors for better cable management.
- I had to zip tie my SSD because the screws I had were to big.
- Make sure none of the wires and cables touch the fans or anything because it will buzz and make noise when your PC is on. I had to move some cables around after closing my case and was really annoying.
Other than that this build was amazing!!