Hi all. I'm still sort of a novice to PC building. I started building my first PC in I think 2017. I have slowly upgraded it over time, replacing everything from case to motherboard to GPU to PSU to fans to RAM and all that. At this point it is a whole new computer and it's always a work in progress as I'm sure you all can relate.
This computer is used for gaming. I am also a streamer on Twitch but I use a completely separate computer for that (I have a mini ITX build for that).
Next desired upgrades include:
- Hard tubing for my cooling loop
- Incorporate RAM liquid cooling
- Incorporate mobo liquid cooling
- 120 RGB fan for the rear
- Custom RGB GPU backplate
- Possibly vertically mount GPU which might give me clearance to vertically mount my water pump and reservoir. Right now that won't fit vertically so it has to lay down.
I would love to eventually cool GPU and CPU in separate loops but I would need a bigger case for that.
- The photo of my whole setup with my desk, monitors and second computer is outdated but it's the only photo I have currently of my whole setup.
- A few of my friends asked why I have two capture cards and that is because one is for all of my external game consoles and one is for my DSLR camera.