- Microphone: HyperX QuadCast
- Mousepad: Aegis Goliath Mousepad
- GPU Brace: upHere
- Corsair Indiviually PSU Sleeved Cables
- iVANKY Displayport 1.4 cable.
- CPU Temperatures (degrees C) : Idle (40) · Gaming (64) · AVX Loads (85), with AVX offest set to 0 in BIOS
GPU Temperatures: Idle (32), Gaming (60)
LG34GK950F-B had one dead red pixel near the top left corner. Barely noticeable.
- The motherboard did not exactly fit the case, had to bend the back side of the case where the [integrated] IO shield was supposed to go.
- Corsair iCUE software was buggy and was uninstalled because it caused BSODs.
The tubes from the AIO are NOT touching the GPU, even though it looks that way in the pictures.