This is a PC build to run for a computer engineer who still does some gaming and thought it was time to join the PC building club.
The build went smoothly!
- assembled components in the case
- installed Windows 10
- flashed the new bios to the ASUS motherboard
- downloaded the support software for the ASUS motherboard
- updated all of Windows 10
- installed ASUS GTX Tweak software
- downloaded all my applications / games
- then went and played games with the ASUS GTX 1070 FE
It runs perfectly! Note for running ultra graphics settings on modern games, the GPU gets up to 70-80 C. Which is completely normal.
Loads of room, easy to build, fun to play! Any questions about the build?