- RYZEN 1600 a 6 core 12 thread CPU for only 85 bucks! this runs games such as CS:GO and War Thunder at 200+ FPS and over!
- EVGA 1650 Super for 175$ this little card works like a beast. for sub-200$ its probably the best card I've seen in this price range. the reported 40c is with 0rpm mode on Bravo EVGA
- Ballistix RAM It's Ram
- Aorus B450M Got this for 55$ thanks to Microcenter's bundle deal, with 3 fan headers, RGB and 8 USB Sticks this small motherboard has everything I need for my next few builds
- Powerspec PSU it's 80+ Bronze and from a decent brand, uses mustard cables
- Thermaltake Versa H17 It has no windows, which is probably for the best. Alot of room for cable management and has a nice look to it
- Inland M.2 Boots windows 10 Fast
a 6 core 12 thread CPU for only 85 bucks! this runs games such as CS:GO and War Thunder at 200+ FPS and over! Edit : This CPU is also perfect for rendering videos at 1440p, never gets above 50% usage even on the most intensive tasks
Has 3 Fan headers, and Orange LED and a 6 Sata slots and a m.2 Slot, Works good for now Edit : This board is really easy to work with, I'll most likely reuse this board for my next build
Looks flashy and performs just as fine
Boots windows in a flash, absolutely love this SSD
Great for the price, im able to play games at high framerates
Plenty of room for cable management and has a nice look to it.
its semi modular and 80+ Bronze, that are its only pluses. the Cable are mustard and ketchup and are really stiff. Plenty of times i felt uncomfortable bending the wires to plug in parts