This rig was built for gaming, design & development. Everything has worked well and I recommend any/all of the components used in the build.
With this setup I am able to push GTA 5 with ultra settings at 4k resolution.
Node 804 houses all my components perfectly. I removed the HDD cages and mounted the two SSDs on the inside of the front panel.
No problems thus far with this build. Node 804 is a wonderful case, but it's definitely a tight squeeze with the 280L radiator and the SLI GTX970's.
2/24/16 - Update
- Removed detachable portion of GPU backplate from bottom GTX970 to improve airflow to the top card (didn't realize this was even a thing until a couple days ago lol)
- Replaced Corsair RM750 with a Corsair AX1200i PSU
- Added 3 More Gelid UV Reactive Green 120mm fans
- Replaced UV lights with bigger better brighter lights
- Plasti-dipped GTX970 backplate (removable portion)
- Squeezed a 2TB Red drive in below the GPU's
- Plasti-dipped crucial MX100 256GB SSD and installed next to red drive