Well this is the current build I have some of the parts one the list are not the correct ones. I built this PC a good 3 years ago now so the estimated cost back then was between 1.5-1.7k Euro but i managed to buy quite a few parts brand new (including) warrenty 2nd hand and I was able to cut the price down to 1000Euro. The RAT 7 and the K70 are items i bought recently and my brother also shared a few of his BeQuiet fans to put on my H212 .
So a tip to people with small budgets, probe around forum with dedicacted 2nd hand selling (aka seller ratings) and you might be able to buy some of your component for half the price or serious discounted prices.
- The actual PSU is XFX CORE Pro550W - 50Euro
- The screen (BenQ GL2450 LED Full HD) altho the "number checks out" only costed around 150Euro
- CPU is around 180Euro
- The Seagate drive
"2nd hand parts" so most of these were more expensive back then so if a discount seems low it was quite a bit bigger 3 years ago
- GPU price brand new was 350Euro (or more)but i manged to buy it for 230Euro
- The case including some generic DVD/blueray drive- 80 Euro
- SSD (factory new) - 85Euro (was like 120Euro back then)
- Ram (factory new) - 40 Euro
- Motherboard also brand new - 95 Euro
Now i'm looking to maybe build a new PC in the next year or something or just an upgrade