Conclusion after the build:
- I wouldn't use this case in the future, it's very heavy (16kg complete system). Inconvenient cable management from the back panel. Consider looking at NZXT S340 or Phanteks Entho EVOLV ATX. NZXT S340 could be perfect cause I'm not using HDD trays.
Upgrades in progress:
- Seller sent me black/white 8pin cables instead of white/white. Black cable must be replaced.
- Deep Cool Captain 240 White
- Front 3x Noctua NF-S12A
- upgrade to i7
- upgrade to Intel 950 Pro m.2 drives
- consider upgrading graphic card (white color, windforce etc.)