This is my first build. I think I did a pretty decent job. Please let me know what you think.
Its main use is YouTube......jk.....I know how upset people get when you overbuild.....it'll for sure be used for facebook too!
Here are a few notes on the build:
- I am holding out for a GPU - Hopefully get one on boxing day or when the litecoin market 'lite-ins up' on the 280x.
- Cable management - Used a lot of pictures from other posters. What do you think?
- Not going to OC until the GPU comes in.
- In the picture I am showing the K60 keyboard. I used this for a week and returned for the K70 because the K60 sucks! It is not 100% mechanical and total scam by Corsair if you ask me. They did redeem themselves with the K70. Got MX Brown.
- Did not mention the speakers or the Acer monitor as they were hand-me-downs and not ideal.
I hope you like it! Let me know what you think.
Update 20/12/13 - As recommended by bu1ld1ngaPC I rotated the upper HDD bay 90 degrees to increase airflow and put the HDD on the bottom rack. Seems to be a 1 Deg improvement on idle. Thx!