Extreme bargain hunting from a poor *** college student. All parts were bought between Black Friday and the week of Cyber Monday.
- X4 860k CPU+ A78-E35 Combo - $91.43 (after $15 rebate)
- G.Skill 8GB DDR3-1600 ram - $59.11
- 128GB SSD + N200 Mini Case + CM R4 fan + Sabrent Memory reader Combo - $72.64 (after $15 rebate + $20 coupon)
- PNY GTX 750 Video Card - $44.99 (after $50 rebate + $150 in currency credit sold for $15.00)
- LEPA Vortex Case Fan - $0.00 (after $5.00 rebate)
- EVGA 430W Power Supply - $9.99 (after $20.00 rebate)
Cooler Master Devastator Mouse Keyboard Bundle - $20.09 (after 10.00 rebate)
Total Cost of Build w/o Keyboard - $278.16 ($428.15 before rebates and coupons)
- Total Cost of Build w/ Keyboard - $298.25 ($448.24 before rebates and coupons)
Update: Occasionally in games, I'll get a display driver error saying that the display drivers have crashed and have recovered. It is kinda annoying in games such as League of Legends. If anyone knows how to fix this, comment in the section below..