It's getting old now, but still solid.
- CPU: OC to 4.7GHz @1.32v. LLC @Level 6.
- GPU: +100Mhz core clock, +100Mhz memory clock, +20% power limit.
- Monitor's: Both overclocked to 74Hz.
- CPU fans and pump: Radiator Fans Fixed @25%. Pump fixed @60% (stock NZXT Aer 2x140mm)
- Case fans: Fixed @25% (stock NZXT H440 fans. 3x120mm 1x140mm)
- GPU fans: 0% until 40C. 20% until 60C. Goes up every 10% per 5C until 80C.
- PSU fan: Eco fan mode on
Software I use:
- Epic Games
- Nexus Mod Manager (for the 250 skyrim mods), along with LOOT, TES5Edit, BodySlide and FNIS
- Chrome (standard browsing)
- Firefox (downloading and watching series)
- Internet explorer (Connecting to the HIKVISION NVR camera system)
- Teamviewer 13 (for remote support of client's computers)
- VEGAS Pro 15
- Logitech Gaming Software
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- NZXT CAM
- ASUS AURA
What drive is for what:
- Samsung 850 PRO: Windows boot drive and application drive
- WD BLACK: Drive for game's only
- WD PURPLE: Drive for constant NVIDIA instant replay recording and other recordings.
- WD GREEN: UBUNTU 18.04 LTS boot drive
Note: I have tried my best to match prices from the original purchase price at the time they were bought
Photos, specs and information up to date as of 17/09/2018. Photos shot on the Honor 10 with AI Camera.