- The highest I can reach with p-state overclocking is 4.0Ghz with 1.36v on this motherboard.
- Because of the +20°C offset on the 1800x and the ****** software provided with the Kraken x62, stress testing causes the fans to run at 100% very early. And it won't let me change any fan speeds above 75°C.
- Memory stable at 2800Mhz 16-17-17-35
- C:\ is the NVMe SSD, D:\ is two HDD in RAID 0.
- Swapped the Zotac GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme with Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme cause the Zotac one was dead on arrival.
- I got to 4.0Ghz, on the ASRock X370 Taichi you're not suppose to change the voltages on the individual p-states or else it won't recognize p0 and downclock to p1.
- The Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB is impossible to set to 2933Mhz
- Changed to an aggressive fan curve, CPU under load: 55°C to 48°C, GPU under load: 86°C to 76°C.