This is my friend's build I built for him. From AMD HD 3650, windows vista to NVIDIA Gtx 750 and windows 8.1! My friend wants to play Diablo III, League Of legends, Dofus and maybe GTA V on Pc. He is using a 1650x1050 resolution.
- AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7 GHz: Good Budget CPU, Quad-Core, fast for price.
- Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H: Good Motherboard for a budget, I haven't tryied to overclock with it, but there is options in the BIOS to overclock.
- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB: Good Ram, does his job.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 750 1GB Superclocked: Good GPU, can run D3 very good, lol and everything he wants to play in his case.
- Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower: This is a VERY GOOD Case to work with, GOOD amount of space for everything! Good airflow, cable management was a piece of cake with this case. 6/5.
- EVGA 430W: Fan is Quiet, does his job.
- Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer: Good DVD drive for the price, it's a little loud but it's cheap so.. Yeah.
- HDD Western Digital Black 650GB: This is an older HHD I used for this build.
Motherboard died after 3 months.