Description

First attempt at building a pc. Took about 3/4 of a day to figure everything out. Ran into a problem with the Swiftech rad and the rear exhaust fan. The fan was about a 1/16" too long. Ended up getting the dremel out and performing surgery on the case to give the screws new homes in the top of the case.

I used the speed reducers on the exhaust fans to push towards a neutral if not positive pressure case.

It's been running for about a month now. So here's hoping it will stay that way for a few or more years.

PS One minor thing that I've noticed though is that the fans in the bottom and the top of the case every so often have balance issues and will hit the supports. I think the supports are sagging a bit b/c I pulled up on the hub of the bottom fan and it seemed to fix the clicking of the fan.

Log in to rate comments or to post a comment.

Comments

  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Some nice parts in the build. It looks nice. I like the colors.

  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice part selection! Although you might want to post better pics with more light so we can actually see the rig!