I had been talking about wanting a gaming desktop for a year prior to deciding to build my own. I had looked at many different websites that do custom builds and couldn't believe how much they were on there. So, that's when my journey began. I watched countless YouTube videos on how to build a PC and decided it was time for me to step up and build my own.
I wanted a machine strictly for gaming for now but wanted to be able to render CAD drawings in the future. I have always been a fan of AMD and for a budget build I knew that was the route that I wanted to go. This build has far exceeded my expectations for what $1000 could buy.
- Add a CPU cooler for overclocking, looking at the Corsair H100i or similar
- Possibly add another GPU and a better PSU
- Battlefield 4 on Max setting at 50-60 FPS
- Payday 2 Max settings 60 FPS
- Fallout NV Max 60FPS
- ArcheAge Max settings 45-50 FPS
- 3D Mark score coming soon (when I can figure out my password)