- cpu: didn't need an i7 so went with the 4690k so i can oc if needed in the future
- cooler: noctua has a great reputation for a reason. u12s fit the case and is an amazing cooler. simple install as well.
- mobo: solid board with everything i need and a great warranty.
- ram: reliable ram with good timings.
- ssd: what else is there to say about the 840evo that hasn't already been said.
- hdd: had it on hand.
- vid card: great mid range card that can handle current games with no problems.
- case: omfg is it a beautiful case and it's silent as ****; the only thing i ever hear is the hdd.
- psu: 750w with a 62~ amp 12v rail, gold cert, and fully modular. what more do i need?
- monitor: this was the hardest decision for me and i'm happy i choose it; it's gorgeous.
would taken more pics but it was late when i started, 2am~, and i'm lazy.
i'd highly recommend any part... no problems whatsoever.