• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

bubba969 submitter 1 Build 1 point 40 months ago

I say 16 gb is way more than enough for anything you do nowadays mad just upgrade to another 16 gb in a couple years if you need too. The cables are already fully black so not unless you want special red cables or anything like that. Other than that I think it looks really good. What are you doing with it gaming or what?

SP3CT3R_7 1 point 40 months ago

I'm going to be coding on it and some pretty serious gaming. I am aware that 16GG wwaaayyy more than enough but my dad just told me to buy an extra 16GB for future proofing. And yes, I want to have red cables. Do you know anyplace that has good modded cables?

Sorry for the late reply but if i for sure just Google it but I think they will work

Unfortunately, I did do a search and it seems the Corsair fans who are experts on Corsair PSU's say that it will work, but there are hiccups. After looking around some more, I found EVGA custom sleeved cables that'll work with my SuperNova. Thank you for the reply!

Sweet! Hope you have fun building your computer and message me if you need help when your building it or anything else.

I will, thanks!

Do you have any idea as to when the NZXT H440 will be back in stock? I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere.