add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 39 months ago
  • -1 points

If they do win, they don'twin by much. In a gaming, there is literally no significant gain going with an Intel CPU, especially not for the 79 bucks he paid.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

there is literally no significant gain going with an Intel CPU

This is VERY false. in A LOT of games even an i3 beats the FX8xxx chips.

• 39 months ago
  • 0 points

Do you have a source?

• 39 months ago
  • 0 points

Fallout is the only one with a significant gains, others 1-6 fps is not a huge deal. And there's other sites like this, that show the 8370 pretty darn close to the i7 5960k.

http://www.technologyx.com/featured/amd-vs-intel-our-8-core-cpu-gaming-performance-showdown/3/

• 39 months ago
  • 0 points

Those are bad examples. They literally cherry picked the FEW games where the FX8xx chips hold their own. In LOTS of brand new games the 8370 falls short of even an i3.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube