• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

526christian 2 points 3 months ago

they have pretty much the exact same performance... Both showed little to no differences at all. In fact, at most times, the FPS was 1-2fps better on the i3 but at most times that quickly went down back to how it was originally.

... When the GPU is the bottleneck. Of course they will show no real difference when the i3 isn't getting the chance to. If you looked at the links in my first comment then you'd be able to see what the i3's HT alone can bring for framerates when it's less restrained.

Nighterlev 1 point 3 months ago

"when it's less restrained" Uh..When you use a GTX 1080 with both these CPU's (Not like you would anyways, that's retarded all in all but the performance test have already been done and shown on Youtube) Most of the time you'd be getting again, a 1-2fps difference. (Think of FX CPU's vs Haswell processors.)

And when the CPU is the bottleneck..That usually means the CPU is being maxed out to it's full potential and it's holding back the GPU.

But..You get relatively the same exact performance for half the price???? In fact, you can over-clock the G4400 whether or not you have a motherboard that is capable of doing it and end up having better clock speeds then the i3-6100 alone.