add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

My temperatures for each core are within the range of 25-29 when idle according to RealTemp. The 212 Evo also came with two extra fan brackets so adding another fan is an option.

I am just not sure if removing the fan itself and placing it on the other side of the radiator is an easy task for a clumsy person such as myself. Or that the EvO 212 performs better with the push-pull setup rather than the default settings as shown on the box. I will have to research the EV0 212 later on.

I like the push-pull setup that you brought up and would not mind setting the fan so it removes more of the hot air from the CPU.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

If you ever overclock maybe you should consider getting a second fan, but if you're not overclocking it's not even worth the extra noise and 20 bucks. If you feel comfortable moving it to push air, I'd do that. It's no big deal if you don't though.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

It is something to think about for the future at least. I believe I can purchase another fan from the manufacturer's website for around $7 I believe. Even if I do not decide to use a second fan, having a replacement fan might be useful.

With my gtx 780 FTW at least the GPU will be overclocked since it was designed to be overclocked.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will keep it in mind once I start playing the more intensive games that may require more power from my GPU & CPU. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube