• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

llamafacelukas 1 Build 1 point 11 months ago

In my opinion, they will make sure what you buy is a fair market price and will be shipped without re-seller prejudice. You'd do well to go with B&H.

2muchsoup4u 2 points 11 months ago

the market is just crumbling

2muchsoup4u 1 point 11 months ago

I'm worried they are doing the same thing on b&h as what they did with amazon just now. they took it off the shelves and raised the price to 600 ******* dollars. not worth it, and now I cant build my pc.

llamafacelukas 1 Build 1 point 10 months ago

I got fed up with the market prices, sold all my PC parts because I was waiting on graphics card prices to drop, and bought an PS4 Pro instead. I'm done with PC building with this kind of free-lance price scamming going on.

2muchsoup4u 1 point 10 months ago

I bought my **** just in time, and I think I'm gonna resell, 500 dollar profit. But I'm kinda disappointed you didn't just wait it out and you went with the ps4 ):, but I understand.

llamafacelukas 1 Build 1 point 10 months ago

I got the PS4 for $160 thanks to Amazon gift cards from Christmas. A PC was convenient for multiple monitors, and using my current laptop/extended monitor setup isn't that great, but it'll do for now. How much did you end up paying for your stuff/where?

I'm kicking myself big time for not keeping my first build. It was stable, it worked great on games, and it was before the price gouging ********. But this last one, I had two motherboards in a row not work, a cheap power supply quit which is fine, but then I had a brand new 650W Gold rated EVGA PSU stop working after 6 hours of use. Like what the actual ****, EVGA. And all this within 10 days.

2muchsoup4u 1 point 10 months ago

I ended up buying the graphics card a bit higher on new egg for 500, I basically got everything right before they stocked up. the pc is doing great, but tbh, I kinda want a ps4 aswell. lol. but if you want exact price details ill give them to you. but lets just say if I resold I could make like 600 dollars in profit.