add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

The article I've linked before contains instructions how to run some diagnostics.

Could you please post these (Task Manager showing CPU usage per logic core and GPU-Z showing GPU diagnostics parallel to Task Manager's CPU diagnostics while you play)?

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

https://imgur.com/a/Xmteo

Here is the photo. If you have any suggestions let me know.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

What I can tell from this is that you don't have a dedicated GPU (just using the integrated graphics).

While this shouldn't be a problem on it's own, it can have implications:

• does lowering your graphics settings (e.g. to the minimum) solve any of the problems?
  • when the board was designed, the iGPU (non-existent at the time) might not have been taken fully into account. Running the iGPU could produce more heat and the Noctua - NH-L9i 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler CPU cooler you have blows back to hot air right onto the motherboard (including the VRMs). So this might be suboptimal.

I'd suggest a CPU cooler that pushes air toward the rear end of the case (toward the exhaust fans), e.g. the Cryorig H7.

Also, try if having a dedicated GPU solves the issue. You can just borrow one from a friend for a little testing, you don't need to commit to a purchase.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube