add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no issues with the build quality except for me every I/O shield I've installed has been a major pain but that could be me messing things up but in terms of cable management the case is really bad, airflow is alright if you position fans correctly. I just disagree with the build quality but I agree with you on everything else. Also in my opinion it looks pretty cool thats one of the main reasons I got it. I really like the white finish and the little amount of black

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

For me the build quality issues range from the flex of the side panels and the fact that every 5.25" drive shield is breaking, so I have then tapped to the side. The I/O shield on my first motherboard was an issue, but my new motherboard comes with one that is much more rigid. I was unable to install a top fan because my cooling tower and motherboard were too close. That is why air flow is an issue for me.

My favorite part of the case is the blue LEDs. I added another fan with them to the front.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube