• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Squishy8206 -1 points 9 days ago

Of course, it does! Cheaper parts = cheaper performance.

Ash_Gamez 1 point 9 days ago

Not necessarily. Try comparing some of intels cpus to a ryzen. you can get much greater performance from a ryzen 3 than a core i3 thats more expensive.

Squishy8206 1 point 9 days ago

I get what you mean there, in some cases, i3 is better for gaming but ryzen 3 is meant for things like streaming with the extra threads that the i3 doesn't have. Intel has always been better for gaming instances, ryzen has always been better for streaming instances, other than once you get upwards towards the i7 8700-9700k. But in this case yes, the components they are putting in the ram are cheaper which is leading it to cheaper performance I bought a cheap kit while it wasn't on sale (2x8gb that is "3200") but since the component was built cheaply it ran slower than 3200 at around 3000-3066, even though it was rated at 3200. ALSO if I try running anything on 3200 it crashes and goes into a boot loop, so in the case of the ram, yes team group is reliable, yes they are a budget brand that offers worse performance for less money, should you use it with ryzen? depends on whether you are okay with losing performance due to not running ram at a high clock because ryzen basically depends on high speed ram.

hello_there_125 1 point 9 days ago

You know what?

I'm done talking with you