add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Went ahead and updated your build. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6zdkV6 With tax, it should squeak in right around $1000. (Now if you don't calculate tax, there's a small chunk of money for you to play around with. Maybe more fans, or another drive, etc.)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey, u seem like uno wht ur doing. I'm completely new to this and also a teen like u(checked ur profile). Got a couple questions. So u see the build tht u recommended to the 1k guy, I hv roughly the same budget altho I do need to put some money aside for a monitor or 2. There was one item tht was £/$300 or over. Is it possible to get one of those items tht function as well as or almost as well as tht for a possibly lower price. Or if its not too much trouble could u possibly design me a build tht is around £/$875ish for gaming tht can play something like an FPS or MMO, there is a game called dead by daylight I'd say something tht could maybe run tht or something a lil less (basically good/popular steam games)

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply, haven't been on PCPP in a few days lol. What is your exact budget? 800 USD or 800 british pounds? And what resolution and settings? Either way, for the sub £/$1000 range, you're probably looking at a Ryzen 5 2600/X, RX580 or equivalent, and 16GB RAM as your performance components. This should be able to run the latest games of any sort at 1080P, 60+ FPS. I can put up the rest of the parts list once I know your specific budget.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

My exact budget is £1000 British pounds but I was planning to put a small portion of tht aside to get a monitor or 2. So out of the £1000 I'd say £925 is what I'd spend on the PC parts

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/zFbnZR So this build comes in at 935 BP, without the 2TB hard drive. So I would guess that the total before taxes etc, would be 1000 BP. Now this build does have a R5 3600, and an X570 motherboard. And X570 motherboards are pretty expensive right now. Zen 2 launched about two? weeks ago now, so still relatively new, and not many budget friendly options out there. You could take an B450/X470 motherboard, and update the BIOS to support Zen 2, but since you do seem somewhat new to building, sticking to the plug and play route may prove easier for you. You could opt for the R5 2600, and a B450 motherboard, which would put you well within your budget. This would be sufficient for your needs, though the R5 3600 does have some impressive performance improvements. I would say that an R5 3600 build for you budget would be possible in another month or two, once the prices have kind of settled a bit.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube