add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 65 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes it is extremely optimized. Some extremely low end cards can run it, Like a 7750, while my 780 struggles. It is really just luck.

As for where your money goes, Depends on what keyboard/mouse you are going for. They are really important to your experience, and having a quality pair really does help in gaming/ typing. But it is also something that is cheaper to get later on. The thing is, an overclocked 760 is as fast as a 770. It is really up to you. Do you want quality peripherals now, but 5 less fps? Or more fps, but good keyboard/mouse later.

This is for 1080p gaming. If you are going to go higher res. go for the 770.

If you could, tell me what keyboard/ mouse you are looking at, I could help more!

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks you! you're really helpful! I'll use my HDTV 1080p Sony, and I did some research and found that the gtx 760 is plenty at that resolution, but I also look for futureproofing, I read that the 770 has more cuda cores, but the diference price is over 80$ for just 10fps!, Will the gtx 760 long for 2-3 years at ultra/high settings¡?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Pc is really slowing down. You won't need to replace a 760 in 2-3 years at 1080p.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking for the MS sidewinder x4, And I am struggling with the mouse choice, I'd like a wireless mice, because I got so frustrated with the wired mouse I own for my laptop, wired the Anker 8200 or CM inferno wireless logitech g700 o g700s but expanding my budget alot. Sorry I am not a native speaker

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Owning the g700 myself, it is awesome. There is another wireless mouse from logitech that is nice too, and has longer battery life. Can't say anything about the other mice.

The microsoft keyboard is nice, but the keycaps they have are known to wear away after a year of use.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you so much! you helped me a lot!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube