add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

In any case, more is better than less, right? I'm hyping all over Star Citizen, and that game looks like it could push everyone's PC properly, so it's best to be prepared for that sort of thing.

I'm not very knowledgeable about the Oculus Rift, but I have heard several people mention that it can cause nausea. I do have a problem with that in FPS games when the FPS isn't high enough, so I can relate.

On another note, you play modded Skyrim? Nearly everybody I know already ended their affairs with that game. Makes playing kinda lonely...good to know I'm not the only one at the very least.

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Same. I heard a lot of people say that Fallout 3 is better, but honestly I much prefer Skyrim. Fallout 3 is great too, but it's just lacking something comparatively. I kinda don't want to play Skyrim anymore though. I had so many mods and got so close to the end of the main story (after frolicking around for a good several hundred hours) that I almost can't bring myself to start all over again after forgetting to back it up when I reinstalled Windows 8.1 (long story). On the bright side, it's not like I wasn't going to start a new character eventually anyway, but it's still a hassle to gather 100 mods...

Star Citizen is one of those games that I really want to be perfect just so everyone can have their awesome space-sim, but at the same time I'm a bit worried that the ambition won't be enough to make the game as good as it's hoped to be. Do you have a package?

[comment deleted]
  • 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Ever played Dragon Age Origins? I started playing it the other day, and my god is it a superb game. I can't say that it's better or worse since they're two completely different types of RPGs, but I will say that it's an amazing game. The lore is great, the dialogue is superb, as is the voice acting and character development. The story is good, and I'm loving the gameplay so far. The soundtrack is really good too. Highly recommended if you haven't already played it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube