add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 58 months ago
  • 2 points

have you ever entered in a contest to win a new car but you already owned a vehicle?

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

You wouldn't sell the new car though, would you? You'd keep it.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

so what you're saying is everyone who enters a contest for something they already have say like a "tv" than they are selfish? well i guess were all selfish and you're perfect. and you're damn right i would keep the new car and my old car.

• 58 months ago
  • -1 points

Holy **** I really don't care anymore. If you're entering a giveaway to just sell a PC and not use it then yes, you are selfish. I'm done now.

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

I suppose we all have our own reasons for doing the things we do, you assume I just have the money laying around to enable me to keep a high end computer. Of course there also different ways to debate your issue, either way you didn't make a very good point. If someone wins $2k in the lotto and spends the money on a much "needed" decent PC, whats the difference in just straight up winning the PC? You see how your logic is flawed :\

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

High end computers use barely any electricity now-a-days. I'm not complaining about you winning the PC, but it's the fact that you have never used it and you are just going to sell it.

If someone won 2k on the lotto and bought a new PC, they wouldn't turn it on and then sell it would they?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube