add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 79 months ago
  • 0 points

If you reference those pictures as examples you can see a few areas where a lot of your cables could possibly be routed to holes closer to the connections. The sensors are a different story and aren't that bad at all. I'm kinda big on cable management because it actually does matter in a build for good airflow and to keep dust from building up in weird places.

• 79 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright then, so probably in a month or so when I clean out the dust filters, I'll re-arrange as many of the cables as possible to clean it up a bit, and I'll update the pics! I just hope I won't have to cut off too many zipties, for they would die in vain.

• 77 months ago
  • 0 points

Sorry I'm replying so late, I kind of forgot about this, but I wasn't able to route the cable through the back slit. I don't how that person in the pics managed it, either his PSU, which is same series as mine but lower wattage had a smaller connector than mine or he widened the slit somehow. What I am going to do however is since I'm planning on making a home server rig next year, I'll get a H100i for my rig, as well as a NZXT sleeved cpu cable extension, and switch my evo off to the server rig, and after installing the h100i, I'll redo the cabling, and if the extension doens't fit (I don't expect it to), I'll just de pin it and repin it once the cables are through the slit, as it would be much easier to do it the extension than the real cable since each pin lines up directly with the opposite hole in the other connector. Once that's done I'll update the thread, but I'm not sure when that'll happen as I don't $130 lying around.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube