add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

i only need to play the games at around 30fps on medium settings, i plan to play games like fallout, far cry, mass effect, etc. im planning on replacing my gpu with a gtx 750, is that going to let me achieve 30fps on medium, with the cpu and mobo i have?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

You would probably be better off upgrading to a more powerful APU. An A10-7850K is only about $130, and without a video card will give you the results you want. It's also an unlocked processor if you wanted to dabble in overclocking.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113359

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I just went ahead and got the gtx 750 ti, because I couldn't be bothered anymore, even though you are probably right. im not that serious of a gamer so i just need something that works and i don't feel like changing the apu. I wanted to get a cpu in the first place i just accidentally bought the apu so if i were to change the apu, which i plan on doing in the future, it will probably be to a nicer quad-core cpu.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube