add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Recommendations + Will it fit>

FigBird

54 months ago

Hi all

I've recently built myself my first build and I'm extremely pleased with it! The parts list can be found here:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/gjG8wP

After running the PC, it runs really well but I'm slightly concerned about the temps of the CPU and Motherboard at times (can reach 70 degress C etc) and would like to install a customer CPU Cooler to help keep those temps at bay! :) After installed 4x RAM, the space for a CPU cooler looks limited.. and I don't want to purchase something that won't fit!

My budget is also limited, looking to save some pennies here but willing to look at any model of Cooler if it's worth it.

My question to you is:

Could you please recommend a decent but good value for money CPU Cooler that will fit it my build! :D

Thanks All

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Whats your price for a cooler?

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

dont really have a set limit but i'm looking for a 'budget' one. Up to about 30GPB i guess

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

IMO the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO would be your best bet. But if you want to save up a little more id recommend Noctua NH-D15 or Dark Rock Pro 3.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube