add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Smallest Micro ATX case that fits 2 760s?

MichaelNiayesh

76 months ago

Hello,

What is the smallest Micro ATX case that fits dual 760s (SLI).

I was going to make a Mini ITX build but then I found out that dual 760s out perform a titan for $500 and I was like HELL YEAH!

But I still need it to be portable because I travel a lot.

Also, I can spend up to $200 on the case, but less is obviously better. I would only get a $200 one if it's a LOT better than any other ones.

Thank you.

Comments

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend that you stick with the best single card you can afford. There are less problems with a single GPU over a multi GPU setup. There isnt any mirco studdering and less power draw from the system and less driver issues. If you get a single card then you could move into a mini ITX and have a more compact system. But if you are looking for a good micro ATX case look at the Corsair 350D

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

But dual 760s are better than a Titan!!

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

in your own opinion. A titan would crush the 760 in higher resolutions thanks to the 6gb of vram. The 760 only have 2gb with a smaller bus. Also like a said that the multi GPUs can lead to issues. If all you care about is FPS and can deal with the Driver issues then get the 760s. I think you would be better of with a 770 or 780.(or wait till the 9xxx Series for AMD)

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 76 months ago
  • 1 point

That looks nice, I'll probably use that one if I can't find a smaller one. Thank you!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube