add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Modding Help

vagabond139

52 months ago

I want to cut a square in the front of my 200R and put a dust filter there because the front intake is currently awful, the thing I'm stuck about is what tools should I use, I can figure the rest out of my own.

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

i used a jigsaw on a thermaltake commander to make the window bigger and it did the trick

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm...I might just buy one and use it, I could always use it for other stuff like my modding my soon to be Fractal Design S and other stuff.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Got any idea/suggestions for a cheaper tool just in case I can't afford a jigsaw?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

i don't have any ideas, but i think that this video will be of use if you go the jigsaw route. i know it's meant to be for making a window but the same process applies for what you are trying to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZoE-zj0-k

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

The guy that made the video recommended this but I think I will be going with a jigsaw or a dremel since its only about twice the cost but its a power tool and will be easier to use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube