add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition

raidersman09

52 months ago

Has anyone used this case or have any opinions on it? Planning on using it with a couple 980ti's and liquid cooling the cpu. Appreciate your comments!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133192

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Opinion: I don't like it. Case is more form over function, with those odd HDD trays and color changing fans. For 100$ less, you can get a Phanteks Enthroo Pro which I believe is a nicer ATX tower case.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

That was going to be my second choice, thanks for the tip!

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure it's the green one! :P

Yea, it boils down to personal preference. The GT isn't somehow impossible to work with or otherwise a bad case, it's just not something I would like to use.
Again, personally, if I was spending that much on a case, I would go all out with either a PC-D8000 or PC-O8.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

If you were already spending over $150 you can get the Entho Luxe for $150. I was going to get the pro but the luxe has a little more radiator space in the top, led lighting, and aluminum instead of plastic.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube