add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nzxt h440 vs. phanteks enthoo pro

Rockysaber

52 months ago

Which should I get?

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

both cases are great and both have a nice look..

H440 if you want quiet build and a smaller case

Phanteks if you want much better cooling and features, cable management is also better. The enthoo pro has the best value of the 2 cases...

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

I got my enthoo pro a couple of days ago and I love it. So i ordered my computer case to my work because they otherwise wouldnt leave it on my porch. I was 30 feet away and the UPS guy asked my boss if he could "drop this here" and my boss said yes AND HE LITERALLY DROPPED MY CASE WINDOW SIDE DOWN FROM A FOOT AND A HALF UP. i was too shocked to mention it to the guy. After I looked at the case it was 100% perfect, not even a scratch. The enthoo pro is absolutely amazing and for the price, it is king. Better cable management, it's the best case for watercooling for the $ in the market, it's larger (good thing IMO) and I personally like the look better

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I will choose Phanteks Enthoo Pro for better performance and air flow.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Enthoo Pro. Why? IT'S GREEN! And all the other stuff Pegotico said.

Yes, the H440 has a green version, but that seems out of stock at the moment, and is probably just green trim. Just like the "Inspired by Razer" one.

(Why am I pushing a green case? Because we need better color variety! Say NO! to neon colors!)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say that if you ever plan on making use of the 5.25 bays that the Phanteks provides over the h440 then I would go with that case.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I chose the Enthoo Pro over the H440 because of all the reviews I'd read of the H440's airflow being limited by the sound deadening material.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

It more or less comes down to preference. Both can have a window and PSU shroud, however the H440 in my opinion looks better, but the noise dampening foam insulates heat, making it harder to move out. The Phanteks will take more room since it is Full Tower ATX, but in turn will have more fan mounts and cooling options, and the cable management should be somewhat easier. However, it will be kind of louder, due to the lack of noise dampening foam. Like I said, user preference. Maybe you like the aesthetics of one case over the other. Honestly, as long as you got good fans in there, the H440 and the foam shouldn't be a problem, and I personally like the H440 so I would go with that. On pure terms of practicality I would go with the Enthoo Pro.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Im going with the H440 mainly because of aesthethics. I wont care if it dosent have better air flow that Enthoo Pro because the difference is minimal for non-overclockers. My build is a Red/Black build and H440 Matte Black/Red case is the perfect

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

9 months ago

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube