add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is the NZXT Phantom 410 compatible with the corsair h110i GT?

watchyourbackna

53 months ago

I'm really confused what i think is a really stupid question can someone settle this for me?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

no.. only 240mm on top panel.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

youre welcome! :)

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty sure it has holes for a 280 as well. I have a 410 with a 240 rad currently.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I took the information from their product page

https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/95-phantom-410-mid-tower-case

Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions

check under specs , radiator support

Top 2 x 120mm

But you are right I went ahead and check on completed builds, and selected all phantom 410 and all 280mm rads and this is what I found

7 builds using the 410 with 280mm rads

http://pcpartpicker.com/builds/#h=186,66,319,379,68,194&e=114,250,152,85,119,26

BAD when you can't trust the product page from the manufacturers

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

in order to get the H110 liquid cooler to fit in a Phantom 410 I had to do a slight case mod. Basically you just need to turn 4 of the pre-drilled holes on top into slots, since the fan spacing on the H110 does not match the case. Relatively easy to do with a Dremmel or power drill.

Needed a Dremel to mod the cooler.

Just figured since I got a NZXT case that the radiator and everything would fit properly. Well, it didn't. But being somewhat of a handy and creative person, I made it work.

NZXT is right.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks!! I hate it when ppl start bringing confusion into topics

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm sorry if I was being "confusing". Looks like the 410 uses an odd-ball 22.5mm spacing between its two 280mm fan slots (I measured mine). Not the more standard 15mm or 20mm some radiators have. Meaning it was only designed for 1 or 2 single 140mm radiators/ or 1 or 2 140mm fans mounted to the top, not a continuous 280 radiator. But how hard is it to take a drill or dremel and widen 4 holes a couple mm? If you want to make it work, go for it OP!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube