add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best case under $150?

konradv2

76 months ago

Looking for something that looks like Nanoxia Deep Silence 2.

I would totally get that case except I cannot find it anywhere. (USA)

Comments

• 76 months ago
  • 2 points

I would suggest the fractal design r4 or corsair obsidian 550d.

I have the 550d, which is a good case that looks sleek. The door is thick aluminum. Real thick aluminum. The top is plastic and the side panels are steels

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I know. I really wanted that one too

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

might import it, thats how much i like it

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

wait. the deep silence 5 ,which is better, is coming out sometime. I'd wait if you can, then order that.

http://www.nanoxia-world.com/product/1/56/Deep+Silence+5+

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

i like the corsair 500r the corsair 350d the corsair air 540 the nzxt phantom cases but if i could get any it would be the cooler master storm stryker

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I just got the Corsair 600T <3

(80 bucks after rebate!)

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Cooler Master Storm Scout. I have seen a great video revew by Hardware Canucks of the Storm Scout 2 and it looks even more awesome. I have bought more expensive cases but the original Storm Scout is my fave by far.

I also have been looking at the Bitfenix Ghost for a build for a friend. It looks quite similar to the one you are looking at and has a lot of similar sound dampening features that I assume the Deep Silence 2 has(based on the name).

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

i think he wants a simple style not over the top so storm scout would not work. bitfenix ghost doesn't seem so bad though.

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

Just get the Fractal Design R4. You can't go wrong. I just got it a week ago and I can't stop looking at it. It's sleek and classy but shows the guts to your rig! Just get it and don't think about it!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube