add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Opinions on the NZXT Noctis 450?

Rockysaber

52 months ago

Does anyone have any opinion on the Noctis 450

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

meh, that's my opinon. I've owned and returned the H440, which the Noctis is just an external panel and underglow mod on. I've checked it out in microcenter too. for one thing, it's a disappointment that the exterior panels are plastic. the color doesn't match the steel side panels and the feel is cheap. I would have expected steel. the H440 is the better of the two, but the Noctis costs as much as $40 more. the H440 has noise cancelling foam and steel panels, the Noctis has neither. also, they missed the boat on the RGB thing. being color locked to either a white/black/blue or black/red build is limiting. that's pretty much it. it's not abd, but there are cases in it's price range that are just better.

[comment deleted]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

would be beautiful. would be bought. :)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Very happy with the Corsair 760T and from the reviews others are as well..

There are plenty of Case reviews on YouTube that give the pros and cons.

Hope this helps !!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube