add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How to clean install windows 10 after the free upgrade

DieEne
  • 57 months ago

So i did the free widows 10 upgrade a from windows 7 to 10 a while ago but i am selling my laptop now and i want everything to be deleted from it.

So can somone explain or send me a link on how to do it step by step?

Thnx

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

There should be a Refresh / Reset option within "Update and Recovery > Recovery"

To get to this you can: Type reinstall within the search tool in the start menu > "Remove everything and reinstall windows" > Within recovery section just below "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" click the "Get Started" > Press Next > Fully clean the drive (Or just click the blue text to get step by step instructions with pictures)

You should also take note of the product key as this the reinstall will ask for one. You can use this, just put into cmd, to get the original product key.

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube