add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Battleground Europe

griffscavern

53 months ago

Years ago, 14 to be exact, I played this game. It was just called wwiionline then. It is an mmo that allows you to be everything from infantry to warships. You really had to know what you were doing if you flew a plane. You can also multicrew tanks and such. You worked with other players to strategically capture cities on the map. The map was huge and you could drive across the entire map and go to any point that had a battle going on. You didn't have to be on a specific server to join any battle. They are all connected in real time. If you drove from one city to another, whatever was happening there you could join. It's all one big server that's connected.

My question is, does anybody here play this today? Is it still as fun as it was when I played it years ago?

Battleground Europe

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Link is bad, it's redirecting back here. I'm guessing there's a colon in there that needs to be replaced...

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Fixed link. On my phone took a second for me to figure out where I typed it wrong.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube