add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Horror Games for Steam?

wizard_ape06

53 months ago

Horror is my favorite genre and I was wondering if anybody could recommend some decent games. Games that are like Outlast or survival games. Can't get enough of those. Thanks :)

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

CSGO, you get jumpscared when you find out the team you got is full of russian and you know you gonna lose.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Dang! That does sound spooky!

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it is, you pray for a good team then you end up with either people than insult you in russian when you say hello or people that don't even communicate. Then you derank.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Cry of Fear is an old one but scared the **** outa me when I first played it. Its free too

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome! Thank you :D

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Alien isolation is really good. Plays like outlast, but your being chased by a xenomorph instead. The game also looks incredible so id recommend it.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

until dawn. classic semi campie horror

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

You Should try out Spooky house of jumpscares it cute but don't let that fool you

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

rake seems like a good one thou it may be short

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

H1Z1 Dayz The Forest Stranded deep They are survival games but not bad for there price.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube