add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will this psi fit in this case

tomrubberduck
  • 55 months ago

All the power supply in this build fit in the case in this build? - http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/tomrubberduck/saved/Y2q2FT

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

Well, I am definitely not an expert here at all.... But I would say two things (I just built a mini itx system this week) :

1. Based on the physical dimensions of the power supply and the case you have specified and comparing the psu size to those of other people who have built in the same case, it looks like there should be no problem with fitting it in

2. Based on the cost of your overall build and the lovely processor particularly ...I suspect you would be well advised to get a much better quality power supply (more expensive, but maybe only a bit more) ...but I don't know enough to say which!

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

truth x2 Keithie.

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

that psu simply isn't very good, even for a cheap psu. right at ~29-30 pounds, you can find tremendously better made power supplies from xfx (TS450) and seasonic (ST430).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube