add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Do I need CPU cooler?

Noisy_Boy

53 months ago

I am making my first gaming PC (low end) and I was wondering if you defiantly need a CPU cooler to start off with?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Most CPUs come with stock cooler i believe (with K series Intel chip being the exception), so unless you want to do some overclocking, or you're not satisfied with your stock cooler performance, then the stock cooler will do you just fine.

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Quick and simple.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube