add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I have a "mutated" PSU? What do I do?

locke9342
  • 80 months ago

I bought my corsair TX 750 V2. And all the pictures online and the wires are coming out the back. However, on mine the wires come out the side. I'ts not that big if a deal; it still works and provides power, but my cable management sucks and my ocd is getting the better of me now. But you can't completely blame the bad cable management on the weird psu; this is also my first build and the "Zalman z11 plus" doesn't seem to have the best cable management. My main question here is what do I do know that I relied its different, or is it the same as everyone else

Comments

• 80 months ago
  • 3 points

LOL sorry I know this is a tragidy but show me some pics lol!

• 80 months ago
  • 2 points

I think you should take pictures, send them to Corsair support and ask them if they've ever heard of Quality Control.

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

I would take some pictures but that would require me to take it out of my build and its just a tangle of wires

• 80 months ago
  • 2 points

why would you put it in if it didnt look right?

• 80 months ago
  • 1 point

Because it was my first build and I was really excited plus I wasn't really sure what it should look like

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube