add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

SPEC 03 vs S340 , can you help me please :)

iXeNN

51 months ago

hello guys i couldn't pick one of those case , can tell me which one should i pick & thanks ! and tell me the list of CPU Cooler (With 2FANS) compatible with SPEC 03

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the spec03 myself and I can't say anything bad about it. It's a badass looking case and the panel is big. It fits a lot of fans and is not too loud. Only the side panel system remove and attach again could have been a bit more user friendly imo. Since the case isn't that big.. You need to make sure your cpu cooler is below 15 cm. Otherwise it wont fit.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for infos ben , can you tell me with 2 fans cpu coolers are compatible with upper fans ? :)

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

hmm not rly, i looked a bit around.. but yeah im not sure.

What also helps is filtering on case type, and then browsing here on the website to see what other ppl with that case used for cooling. etc etc...

research is always rewarded!!

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

i did but no one said the cpu cooler name lol

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Why don't you go for the kraken x31 it fits and it's small and cools very well! It's gonna be my next part since I'm not so happy with the corsair h60

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

so kraken x31 & 2 fans at top would be okay ?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

You need to make sure your cpu cooler is below 15 cm. Otherwise it wont fit.

The Evo 212 fits and its 16cm tall.

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/corsair-case-cc9011052ww#h=5

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube